mandag 22. februar 2010

Februrary

07.02.10 Sunday
Today I went to Guapalo which is a part of Quito very close to my house which is like a village. It was a really nice walk. I visited the Guapalo church where Elsa and Pepe were married. It is really beautiful.
08.02.10 – 12.02.10 Monday to Friday
My Ecuadorian friend Angelo came to visit me in Quito. We hang out a lot in the Parks of Quito too practice juggling. It is as hard as it looks. Wednesday I needed to say bye to Sara, one of the girls I have been hanging out with since the beginning! It was really hard. Thursday I said bye to Gioia, that was horrible, she was my neighbor and friend since the first days as well. Now almost all of my folks are gone. In one week everybody leaves… Then there is only Bell left who I only met two weeks ago…
13.02.10 Saturday
This day was a party day once again. I wasat a party from my quitorian friend, they made a little concert at the roof of a house in the middle of Quito! The atmosphere was great! Later I met my German friends to celebrate Leonies birthday in our usual club the “next Level”.
14.02.10 Sunday
I spend the day with Angelo until he went back to Guayaquil in the evening.
15.02.10 Monday
This was a free day because of Carnival. I went to the known Carnival town Ambato to see the celebrating. In the day there was little to see, but in the evening there was a large parade with a lot of colors and dancing, it was really great to see, unfortunately we had to leave early to take the bus back to Quito.
16.02.10 Tuesday
I had free today to. It was a relaxed day and there was no electricity in the Ramses where I hang out with everyone so I went home early.
17.02.10 Wedensday
I stood up early to get to work, where I learned that I had free the rest of the week, COOL! So I took the bus back home and went to bed once more. In the afternoon I went to the Ramses and chilled. We made Chili con Carne and later we went out at the Ladies Nigths at the” Next Level” and the “Bungalow 6”.
18.02.10 Thursday
The day was easy because we needed to take the bus at 10 pm to Cuenca. Where Mirjam and I wanted to spent the weekend.
19.02.10 Friday
We arrived in Cuenca around 8 in the morning and went to our hostel. Then we went out to explore the city. We visited old town and saw a beautiful flower marked. Afterwards we went into the new Cathedral and took a city sightseeing tour-bus, which was really touristic but nice. After that we went down to the river of Cuenca, which we enjoyed a lot since there are no rivers in Quito. Later we visited a small Art Museum with the work of Jamie Ville and a concert with South American Sounds. After this long day of culture we enjoyed pizza in a really cozy restaurant.
20.02.10 Saturday
Today we went to the Inca ruins Incapirca. It was a long ride and it was not that exciting, but now I can say to have seen the most important Inca ruins in Ecuador and that sounds very cool, right? In the evening we enjoyed the atmosphere in the old town with small jewellery shops in the street and a lot of cute Bars.
21.02.10 Sunday
We went to the national Park Cajas outside of Cuenca where we walked 3 hours in an incredible landscape. Lagoons and mountains all over! At about 4 pm we took the bus back to Quito.
22.02.10 Monday
Where we arrived at around 3 am. After some hours of sleep in my bed I went to work and in the afternoon I have been in the Internet and maybe I will meet the others now…

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Lynni, kjekt at me fekk lese om dine "eventyrer" igjen. Håper at du ikkje er trist lenger, fordi veninnene dine er reist! Eg tokk bilde av romet ditt i Kleivi og sende deg en e-post snart. Det har snødd på Voss igjen, men det er bra sidan barna har vinterferie. Håper me snakkes via Skype snart. En kjempe klem fra mama.

    SvarSlett
  2. Hallo,liebe Lynn,ich möchte dir ganz herzlichst für die vielen, wunderbaren Fotos danken.Ich habe sie mir alle angesehen und einige ausgedruckt.Du hängst jetzt mehrfach an meiner Bildergalerie im Arbeitszimmer.Semino mußte für dich weichen.
    Ich sehe, dass es dir fantastisch geht und Du gesund bist.Das freut mich sehr.Du kannst sicher garnicht alles behalten und aufschreiben,was du erlebst.Genieße die Zeit! Ich umarme dich ganz doll,deine Oma Gisela

    SvarSlett