mandag 26. oktober 2009

The whole week

I was sick a while so I wasn´t able to go to the internet Cafe. On Wednesday there was a Cocktail lesson at the school. It was really cool. We made Caipirinha, Mojito and Canelazo ( a VERY strong ecuadorianan drink). On Thursday I was supose to go on the night trip, but I was sick all day an lay in bed. On Fruday I wnt to school again and in the evening I went to the old town with my hostfamily, so I got to do the nighttrip anyway. :) Saturday was a great day. Two german girls and me went to Mitad del Mundo, the middle of the world. To the actual Ecuator! It was really cool. You could to some experiments. I found one very exciting: When you let water fall down in a basin in Europa (north hemisphere) , it goes down anticlockwise. When you do the same on the south hemisphere) it goes down clockwise. BUT if you do it direktly on the Ecuator it just falls down! No rotating! The others where on the Cotapaxi on Saturday, but I did not go because og my cold. I am glad because they said it was really exhausting. I will do it some other time.
Yesterday we went to some warm thermae in Papagacta. The bustrip took two hours but that was no problem because of the amazing sights! The warm waters where really relaxing and we had a great time! Today there is school again, but with a new teacher. My old is on a trip and I found out that she is called "the monster" because she is one of the strictest teachers. In the evening we will try kickboxing!

Yours Lynn

1 kommentar:

  1. Hallo Lynni!
    Am meisten beneide ich Dich über den Besuch in der warmen Therme. Du weisst, dass so etwas in Norge echt Utopie ist. Aber wir hatten mehrere Tage Sonnenschein, auch echt cool.
    Viel Erfolg mit der neuen Lehrerin. Ganze Genesung wünscht Dir von Herzen Mama.

    SvarSlett